Wood? Laminate? Stone? Concrete? There are so many choices in kitchen countertops that it becomes overwhelming for homeowners to choose the right countertop material for their kitchen. If you’re building or renovating a kitchen, these ideas can help you make right choice for countertops:
- Natural stone: It is a durable material that comes in different colors and textures and stands up to the tough wear of an active kitchen.
- Granite: It can withstand any wear and tear but requires sturdy cabinet boxes to support its weight.
- Marble: Marble countertop is a traditional choice of most homeowners because of its distinctive veining and sheer elegance.
- Concrete: Infinitely customizable, concrete is a durable material for countertops and provides a perfect work surface.
- Quartz: With eye-catching patterns, granite is a popular alternative to granite and marble. You can even find engineered quartz that requires low maintenance.
- Wood: Wooden countertops are easy to clean and they instantly provide warmth to the kitchen.
- Laminate: It is the most affordable countertop material and available in an array of designs and colors.